I though i was staying at the 5 star hotel call the MANDARIN ...when i got there i was surprised to see that it was managaged by Mandarin group..i felt it was false advertisement.I have stayed at the Mamdarin before was blown away by everything !! Elbow beach is no more than a 3 star hotel..I didnt find the staff friendly, consierge was a disaster..food at the restaurants on site were below average..
I am shocked that Mandarin Oriental would put there name on such a place..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elbow Beach is Bermuda's only luxury beachfront resort. Lanai-style patios are featured with each of our 98 guestrooms and suites, spread amongst 50 acres of tropical gardens sloping down to the longest private pink sand beach on the island. Each of our elegantly appointed rooms and suites have been enhanced with modern in-room entertainment systems, luxurious soft furnishings, iPod docking stations, personal espresso machines and upgraded bathroom facilities. Facilities include a holistic spa, swimming pool, fitness room, recreation lounge, tennis courts and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Elbow Beach, Bermuda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Hotel Paget
- Mandarin Oriental Paget
- Elbow Beach, Bermuda Paget Parish
- Elbow Beach Hotel Bermuda