“Excellent food and service”
Review of Coral Beach Club

Coral Beach Club
Ranked #8 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Food quality and service was great, excellent the rockfish and lamb, the view is wonderful from the terace...the only problem you have to be there early! The kitchen someday close at 9.00 :-(

3  Thank Giuseppe M

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Always a real treat!!! Thursday buffet with seafood is spectacular!!! But any other night is also a real treat. The food is delicious, service is always perfect, and the view it's a dream come true. It's really the old bermudian club with such a style and history, that you can't come here without a smile on your face. I've been on the island for summer for more than 20 years, and it's always the nights I prefer in Bermuda!!! Perfect in every way!!!

1  Thank Fashiontraveler
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food at Coral Beach Club is always fresh and interesting. The service is friendly and respectful as they know how to time your meal perfectly. The seafood buffet on Thursday evenings is a real treat as the presentation is beautiful. I usually order the daily fresh fish as it is fantastic. The vista is really the prettiest on the island. The wine list is fairly priced with nice selections. We have been visiting Bermuda for over 25 years and always return to Coral Beach Club as the service and property is really top notch.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Visiting friends in Bermuda, we had lunch at the Coral Beach Club. My salad with seared tuna was excellent. Service was very friendly and the overall experience pleasant. View of the beach and surf is unsurpassed.

1  Thank SnoSearchT
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have been to the Coral Beach Club on a number of occasions and I absolutely love it. Apart from the friendly Bermudian ambiance and great food, for me it the pleasure of standing on the restaurant along and staring out to see as the evening comes in. This is Bermuda for me.

The rooms and properties are all beautifully finished with loving care and the service is professional but friendly. This is the old Bermuda that I remember and love.

The restaurant is a great experience as we ate outside on the balcony, overlooking the sea and the sound of the waves ont he beach below. The food was good, plenty of fish dishes as you would expect but also a good range of meat dishes. The wine list was good also, giving us a lot of choice.

I have known the Coral Beach Club for almost thirty years and I would recommend it to anyone.

4  Thank MMSIM