“Still one of Bermuda's Top Three - at least!”
Review of Fourways Inn

Fourways Inn
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Grande Dame of Bermuda''s restaurants, famous for its celebrity guest list, renowned menus, signature dishes and organic Bermuda selections. Live piano music in its timeless dining room. Glamour, style and the most extensive wine-list on the island with fine wines sourced from Sothebys ready for discerning connoisseurs.And the most stupendous Sunday brunch on the island, with exotic dishes from near (local farm produce and local delicacies) and far (come and see!)
Bryn Mawr
“Still one of Bermuda's Top Three - at least!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Probably our fifth or sixth visit - the one place to which we feel we have to return when we visit Bermuda. A beautiful restaurant, wonderful ambiance and attentive but not intrusive service.

Food is the best of traditional fare with table side preparation still available to add to the feeling that the meal is a special event.

Certainly not cheap [is there any such place in Bermuda?] but very much worth the money.

1 Thank Allen J

NJ
“Expensive but worth it for a splurge”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

After reading the reviews, we decided to make a reservation for the Four Ways inn for dinner. The restaurant is very quaint and historic. Our meal was excellent and the service was wonderful. We felt very special.

We had the chateaubriand for two which was done at our table. They brought the beef out and sliced it by our table and plated it and brought a bowl of potatoes etc. and divided that onto our two plates. That really added to the experience.The scalloped potatoes with cheese were very rich. The meat was delicious and cooked just the way we ordered it. I knew it was going to be good when they only gave us a butter knife and no steak knife!!! Very tender. It came with bernaise sauce which was yummy. There was easily enough meat to feed 3 or 4 people. Overall the portions were large.

We each ordered souffles which have to be ordered in advance when you order your entree. We knew they were known for these. I had the chocolate and my husband had the coconut. My husband said his was excellent. I thought mine was very good but I am not a real souffle person. They were puffy and fluffy and light and looked beautiful. They served them at the table with a bowl of chocolate or coconut and then spooned that into our souffles at the table in a very elegant way.

We had 2 light beers, no salad or appetizer, no coffee or other drinks except for water, the chateaubriand and souffles and our bill came to $174 including tip. It was worth it! You not only get great food but also a great experience.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Fabulous !!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Fourways for our second time and absolutely loved every minute of our stay !!
My brother had his wedding at Fourways and I must say it was absolutely Fabulous !!

The best service , the best food , awesome property , gorgeous pool , lovely rooms ! We were VERY pleased !!
I'd definitely stay there again!!

Ps. I'd 100% recommend eating at the restaurant on property as well! It's hands down the best food in Bermuda !

1 Thank Angie B
Louisville, Kentucky
“Melt in your mouth chateaubriand”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We were referred to this restaurant at the last minute and felt very fortunate to get a table. We were delighted to be seated in front of the piano and thoroughly enjoyed the subtle music by a master pianist while we dined. My carnivore partner had never had chateaubriand before and needless to say there were no leftovers. Nothing in Bermuda is cheap - I felt this restaurant was priced accordingly for the quality of food, entertainment, and atmosphere. Excellent service too.

• Visited June 2014
Pelham, New York
“Amazing dining experience”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fourways Inn is a truly incredible dining experience. Incredible atmosphere and by far one of the best meals I have ever had. It's pricey but worth every bite. From the excellent appetizers to the dessert to the excellent staff, it's truly an experience. I highly recommend the Fourways Veal Classic. The best veal I have ever eaten. You must have a soufflé to finish so make sure you save room.