“A must dine when in Bermuda”
Review of Fourways Inn

Fourways Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Paget Parish
Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Grande Dame of Bermuda''s restaurants, famous for its celebrity guest list, renowned menus, signature dishes and organic Bermuda selections. Live piano music in its timeless dining room. Glamour, style and the most extensive wine-list on the island with fine wines sourced from Sothebys ready for discerning connoisseurs.And the most stupendous Sunday brunch on the island, with exotic dishes from near (local farm produce and local delicacies) and far (come and see!)
Oak Beach, New York
“A must dine when in Bermuda”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We have been to the Four Ways a number of times and it never disappoints. We were on a cruise from NY and made a point of making the trip(long cab ride from the Royal dockyard). My mom and sister had never been to Bermuda, so we wanted to get the best for them in the short time we were there. Dinner was superb and the service is unmatched. A very professional staff and we will be back for dinner when we return.

• Visited October 2013

“The perfect end to our visit to Bermuda”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We booked a table looking out to sea, with the sun setting on our visit to a beautiful, beautiful island. We Started with a bowl of Bermuda's famous Fish chowder. This was rich and tasty and very nice. After being there for over 2 weeks we tried some simple dishes. My wife had a Thai green fish and prawn curry with rice which was spicy, and authentic. I tried a Chinese beef stir fry with vegetables and oyster sauce, which was fresh spicy and tasty. We shared a nice crisp bottle of white wine with the meal and they surprised me with a cake at the end ( it was my birthday ) which was very thoughtful. The staff were attentive and very pleasant. They helped to make my birthday a very special evening. Thank you to all of you.

• Visited August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“All Time Favorite!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Fourways has never disappointed. I've been coming to this restaurant for 20 years and the food and service is amazing. The Fourways "Veal Classic" without a doubt is the best! My clients always look forward to coming back. Alex and the rest of the staff always make everyone feel so welcome.

Allendale, New Jersey, United States
“Great restaurant for an anniversary”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Fourways Inn. The service was attentive (if a little confused at times) and the menu and wine list are outstanding. We had the appetizers sampler, the rack of lamb (cooked to medium rare perfection), and the lobster thermidor. The souffles are as delicate and delicious as any that we have experienced. Overall, I would rate the food as outstanding. To top it off, the piano player is versatile and takes requests to play memorable songs. A great romantic evening.

Pittsburgh, PA
“Fabulous Food, Atmosphere and Service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fourways Inn was recommended by a server at another restaurant. We figured she would know the food business so we took the recommendation and were thrilled with the results.

The atmosphere is very old world and charming. It wasn't exactly what we expected walking in but we found it very welcoming although a little more formal that we planned on. We were seated in the larger dining room area, very close to the piano player which was a nice touch!

The service was impeccable although we did feel slighly rushed through dinner. It was almost as though the service was too good, with no time between courses.

We both started with the crab bisque which was great. The presentation was unique too.

One of our servers recommended the veal indicating is has been a best seller for over 30 years. My husband and I both ordered it but would not have done so without his advice. It was incredible! It was the most tender veal either of us ever had and was served in a delicious lemon sauce.

Our taxi driver on the way to dinner to us to make sure we saved room for dessert so we did. The list of souffles was extensive. We chose the oreo souffle because how can you go wrong with Oreos? And it was oh so right!

I would absolutely recommend a dinner at the Fourways Inn!