5 nights in Bermuda was the perfect amount of time for our first trip without our son. Numerous times I thought about how easily the Newstead lended itself to both lovers and family. We loved the convenience of our suite with a full kitchen, large bathroom and private patio. Between the pool, the spa, the restaurant, and beautiful views you can be happy at the Newstead all day. We particularly appreciated it's central location and the complimentary ferry to Hamilton. There were lots of advantages of Newstead's location: the views of the bay and Hamilton were spectacular, the convenience of getting around, the quietude, and protection from storms. Tropical storm Colin visited while we were there, and there was no concern for where we were located. We explored all ends of the island visiting beaches, museums, forts, and meeting the incredibly friendly people of Bermuda.
The Newstead's staff was amazing. Eric greeted us when we arrived from the airport and provided us with what felt like "insider information" to get the most out of our stay, and remembered us each day. Every one of his recommendations were spot on. We had reservations to rent scooters on the day Colin was to arrive. The front desk agent called to let us know about the storm and to see if we wanted to keep or cancel the reservation, which was very thoughtful! The housekeeping staff was efficient and friendly. One day my husband accidentally pushed a button refusing service. When we turned the light out, housekeeping arrived within 2 minutes to take care of all of our needs. Friday nights they have happy "hour" until 9 pm with live music. We had planned to go to Hamilton that night, but we were able to get our dancing in without leaving the property!
With only a 2 hour flight from the eastern seaboard, it's easily accessible. The Bermuda beaches were amazingly beautiful and not over populated. The people were genuinely helpful and friendly. The food was excellent. I would highly recommend a trip to Bermuda whether travelling alone, on a romantic holiday, or family vacation. The Newstead is the place to stay for whatever takes you to Bermuda. We will stay there again on our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish