Well maintained hotel with stunning views across to Hamilton. Our 1 bedroom suite had ample space for a family of 4 and was finished to a very high standard. The kitchen area was very useful and food could be bought at the supermarket 10 minutes walk away. The pool was warm throughout our stay. The free shuttle to golf course/beach/airport was a real bonus. We ate at Blu and L'eau Bar and both were excellent, prices were comparable to other restaurants. The bar was very expensive but our terrace provided a nice place to enjoy a drink. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, would defiantly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish