What a wonderful hotel!
My husband and I stayed November 7-10 and enjoyed every aspect of this hotel. Front desk staff were friendly and welcoming and full of all the information we needed for ferries, buses and sites. Rooms were beautifully outfitted, large spacious and clean. We had a one bedroom suite and it was huge! Beautiful furnishings, large spacious living room/dining room, well equipped kitchen with glasses, dishware, cookware and utensils. Ultra comfortable bed and bedding and a bathroom to die for! The views of Hamilton and the harbour were stunning and it was such a joy to sit and watch the ferries and sailboats in the harbour from our large terrace. The free ferry to Hamilton was perfect...just wish it was more frequent for the winter months but this is by no means a negative as a cab into town was only $10 or so. My husband golfed at Belmont and the course was well groomed and challenging. The golf pro, Darron Swan was super nice and really went out of his way to ensure my husband had everything he needed for his time on the course. The free, on demand shuttle service for hotel guests to the golf course and the beach (Coco Reef allows Newstead Guest to use their facilities) is a great plus and allowed us to spend a beautiful day on Elbow beach.
We had a quick meal at the Beau Rivage and the food was excellent as was the service.
I had a massage in the Spa which was one of the best I have ever had..and I am a bit of a spa enthusiast so I can say that with confidence. This is a must if you are staying at the Newstead. The spa is so beautiful and peaceful. Even if you do not have a treatment you must stop in and visit.
Love, love, love this hotel and there were no negatives to staying there. The management should be proud of their staff and hotel....Bermudiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish