I have just had an amazing and charming stay with my family at Newstead Belmont Hills in Paget - Bermuda, where we could enjoy a "grace-period" after touring US East Coast which put through a wringer our resilient attitude to hard but exciting trips.
When I arrived to the Hotel, I immediately sensed the percepetion to have got rightly booked my accomodation planned even 6 months ago on a internet recommendation basis.
My thoughts became certainty when I opened the door of my spacious and tidy room enjoying a fabolous view on Hamilton Harbour, easily reached by a "free premium catamaran" shuttle leaving daily from Hotel dock (in the evening too but not later than 9.00pm unless on Fridays: anyway they give you the operating timetable), and a huge covered balcony patio where to take a breath, soaking up all the bermudian atmosphere with your favourite drink in the hand.
An overall first class reception, carefully managed by clever employees at the front desk,
i.e. Mrs Patrica, a young girl coming from Essex-Colchester whose name we're not able to recall .. pls apologise us.., the older and younger staff concerning free beach shuttle to Coco Reef c/o Elbow Beach all performed excellence to meet our requirements, so much as on the departure day to London (5.40 pm), where they allowed us to use hotel facilities (such as shower, bath, and towels) to get well-shaped despite having already cheched out at 11.00 am and have spent a full day at the beach.
If I'm able to make my dreams come true in the next few years, I'll certainly book again my vacation at Newstead Belmont Hills, also, and at last but not the least, its worthwhile offer is a good compromise between quality and price of services in a truly expensive but wonderful Island (due to my family memebrs.. each move was leveraged 4x). Bye
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish