Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel offers a terrific location, good food and great staff. If you are going to Bermuda, this is a hotel that will allow you a relaxing time and the opportunity to do anything on the island that you care to. It is located on the harbor, across from Hamilton. The view at night is of the city's and the harbor's lights. Very romantic.
The lady taking care of the poolside bar was extra efficient and friendly at the same time. She made hanging by the pool so relaxing.
Eric the bellman is a very classy gentleman who goes out of his way to provide an extra level of service with a smile.
Food is a little pricey, but Bermuda is an island and has to import practically everything.
We were is a standard room and it was sparkling clean with plenty of space. My only criticism is of the shower/bath. It is a little awkward to get into.
All said, we look forward to our next visit to Newstead!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish