We took our entire family (9 adults, 6 children) to Newstead for Thanksgiving on short notice and we had a spectacular visit. Newstead fit us in on short notice (Pink Beach had cancelled our reservations with them). The condos were all in good shape, the location right on the harbor is very convenient and the pool, gym, etc all worked out beautifully. The food in the restaurant was excellent but pricey. We would all go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish