When we arrived at Newstead, we were stunned by this hotel's views of the bay. From the lobby, from the pool and from your room, there are incomparable views if the famous colored houses across the water. The rooms are renovated and of large size. The infinity pool is lovely, although the seating area around it needs some updating. Not much service by the pool bar, but you can get a drink. Good fitness area. We appreciated the water taxi and that golf was included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish