This is a great place to stay in Bermuda. It's very easy to get around since the hotel has a water shuttle to take you into Hamilton. It only takes 5 minutes. From there you can easily get a bus or a ferry to other parts of the island (check the ferry schedules twice, tho', especially on weekends). Taxis are obviously a little more expensive but you will probably take one or two. It costs about $13 to get into Hamilton by cab. $40 to bring you back from the Dockyard area (if you get stuck there after the bus and ferries stop running, like we did).
The beautiful Elbow Beach is only a fifteen minute walk from Newstead, or you can take the free car service. But you should really walk since it's quite a pleasant route.
We were in a one bedroom suite which was enormous, modern and very comfortable. The balcony was huge with a great view of the harbor and infinity pool. It's also nice to have a full kitchen since dining out for all meals in Bermuda can get extremely pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in one of the world's most exclusive locales, the Newstead Belmont Hills is a rare find. With just 60 waterfront suites the Newstead Belmont Hills lavishes you with Bermuda's most coveted commodity: Elbow room. Meanwhile, our highly personal service reminds you that you've truly found your island home. Amenities include an 18-hole golf course, spa, two restaurants, hair salon, business centre, concierge, water shuttle, infinity pool, whirlpool, tennis courts, full kitchen in each suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Belmont Hills Paget
- Hotel Newstead Belmont Hills
- Newstead Belmont Hills Hotel Bermuda/Paget Parish