“Excellent Tour & Guide!”
Review of Winsome Transport

Winsome Transport
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Warwick Parish
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Winsome Tours are private and exclusive for all size groups from 1 through 50 people (or more) - Owners Ralph and Julie Richardson are both Born Bermudians. They are both semi retired and enjoy sharing their island home with their guests. The couple has increased their fleet to two vehicles as demand has required it. Both bring their unique Bermuda experiences to their tours and immediately create the feeling of family with their guests. Their incredible knowledge of Bermuda, coupled with their friendly approach, sets Winsome apart as a premier tour operation. As one of their guest has stated, "It is like a drive with family."New!! 2015 - Due to demand new associates have joined the Winsome team - all rate extremely well on Tripadvisor - Welcome: Anthony, Robert and Rene
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We highly recommend Winsome Tours for anyone looking to visit Bermuda and see all that the Island has to offer, with its rich history and culture. Our guide picked us up right at our ship and guided us on a full tour from one end of the Island to the other. Ralph and his wife,Julie are the owners and personally guide the tours. It is great to have Bermudians that love their land and culture share their experiences and history with you. We will certainly use Winsome Tours again when we return to Bermuda.

Thanks so much Ralph.

"thank you so much"
"visiting bermuda"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 20, 2013

If you are looking for an exceptional tour of Bermuda, this is it! Ralph Richardson picked us up at our ship and gave us quite a treat. We have been to Bermuda many times, but found that Ralph, as a native of Bermuda, gave us a tour of places we had and had not been before and taught us history of the island. He was also happy to accommodate a few requested sites along the way. Ralph has a friendly and comfortable style of sharing his beautiful island home with visitors. My husband and I would recommend Winsome Transport very highly.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My wife and I feel fortunate to have had Ralph Richardson of Winsome Tours show us his Country. We travelled totally through Bermuda for five hours. We were very comfortable, and established a very intimate one-to-one communication with Ralph. We stopped whenever we asked, and learned about the things that interested us. We never suffered through "contrived" humor or "canned" narrative. Ralph is not only extremely knowledgeable, and a great communicator, but he is a celebrity in Bermuda. After a successful career and many accolades, Ralph wants to share Bermuda with us. I highly recommend Winsome Tours.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Winsome tour of Bermuda conducted by Ralph Richardson was one of the top experiences of our many years of travel. Ralph, a most genial host, is a native Bermudian and provided us with his exceptional knowledge of everything from the history of Bermuda to insights on the cultural. The family members with whom we traveled told us it was by far the best tour they had ever experienced. Worth every penny and then some.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Having read great reviews about Winsome on Trip Advisor I contacted the company to arrange their signature tour for my mother and I. We were visiting Bermuda from Boston on the Norwegian Dawn. I was looking for private way to see the island and wanted to avoid the crowds from the cruise as much as possible. We got everything we hoped for and more. Everything was set up easily over email. Ralph recommended we start between 8:30-9 am to get ahead of the crowds- great advice. He took us around Bermuda and gave us amazing history and personal insight into their beautiful island. It was worth every penny. Most importantly, my mother had a great time. I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Bermuda for the first time (such as myself) or the 10th time. There is so much to see!