We enjoyed our stay at Granaway very much. Breakfast is pretty affair with fresh fruit and fresh farm eggs. Mike & Carol have raised their family in Bermuda and have all manner of experience and suggestions (if asked) about things to do. Like taking high tea in Hamilton, which was fun for our daughters.The rooms were cleaned every day. The pool is large and tucked away in a large formal garden. You can walk along the golf course out the back gate. Thank you Mike & Carol for our happy visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish