We both really enjoyed our stay at Granaway. It was quiet (except for the singing tree frogs!) and comfortable. The garden area is beautiful and great for photographs. I especially enjoyed the house cat Olive and the house dog Maverick. It made me miss my own cats a little less while away! The air conditioning in the room was perfect - could not have survived without it. The shower/bathroom in the room we stayed in could definitely use an upgrade (fan, showerhead, tub), but we are simple people and don't need anything too fancy. It was also in a good location - quick trip to Hamilton or other parts of the island. Francisco was an gracious host and even procured some medicine when I became quite ill at the end of my stay. Thank you Francisco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish