The hosts at Granaway are the best. They make your stay as effortless as possible, arranging transport, dinners and best of all giving you all the information you will need to have a great vacation in Bermuda. The rooms are spacious and each have a private bath. We went with a group of 8 and on our last night there, had a wonderful meal in the secret garden that was prepared by the staff. Breakfast every morning was a treat with muffins that were right out of the oven. The pool was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish