Granaway House, Bermuda.. This old house on the harbour was a nice alternative to the pricey hotels down here it was fairly comfortable but alot of things need updating i.e bathroom in general, shower, lighting ,etc.... seems its not being maintained the way it should .... we were in the royale room . nice view of the harbour. wasn't the cleanest place i ever stayed but we managed ... bed had a few miles on it but my back didn't ache in the morning .. nice pool out back very private in fact it was a bit chilly we were there in spring but in summer it would be great for a late night skinny dip with your honey ... we enjoyed our selfs here we met some very nice people .. breakfast wasn't what us americans would call a big meal every day mostly the same thing .... holy cow the same damn thing again !!!.. All the mornings it went like this first a very small mediocre fruit cup boring really wheat toast not buttered .. some form of and egg, coffee or tea.. a little variety would have been nice... french toast ??? how about pancakes? One day I think we had scones and small sausage links .. anyway the place was friendly 10 minutes to Hamilton. Overall we enjoyed it but you get what you pay for ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish