My boyfriend and I stayed at Granaway for three nights in March. It was absolutely lovely! The central location, delicious breakfasts, spacious rooms, and cozy ambience made our vacation perfect. The water view is amazing - clear blue waters and the little islands across the harbor. Maverick (the dog) & the kitty are extremely friendly and fun to play with, probably used to having guests come in and out. All in all, we can't wait to go back. Francisco was extremely hospitable and gracious- thank you for everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish