I traveled solo to visite my friendsin bermuda i stayed at granaway in harbor road for 7 days i loved it so much i enjoyed breakfast in bed with the view of hamilton in my window , swiming in the pool and sitting in the garden , i dont like pets but their doggie is so adorable i miss him so much oxoxox, my favoriate part is the sound of little frogs night time :) u dont hear that in new york ;)
i recommend granaway .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish