My daughter and I just spent a week in Bermuda and stayed at the Granaway Guest House. Everything was wonderful about this vacation and better than expected. The location is perfect (5 minute walk to ferry, 25 minute walk across island to the beautiful ocean beach, 5 minute scooter ride to restaurants, 45 minute scooter ride to the Dockyards, 45-minute bus ride to St. George's Island), our daily morning mile swims in the harbor were heavenly, the rooms were lovely, the gardens were beautiful, the breakfast and accommodations were excellent. Carol and Michael were the best hosts.
I highly recommend this guest house not only as a convenient location to access the features and attractions on the island, but as a place to stay where you will not be disappointed and you will be treated extremely well.
Mona & Lauren
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Granaway is a Bermudian bed and breakfast. The manor house was built in 1734 and is a registered historic property. There is a water front patio excellent for relaxing and watching the sunset or for swimming and snorkeling in the summer. The pool is set in a lush walled in garden area. There is a gate onto the Belmont Hills Golf Course. Breakfast is served in the dining room, in the garden or in your room if you prefer. Granaway has a central location in Warwick Parish and it is only a 5-10 minute walk to either the ferry or the bus. All rooms have a water view, cable TV and wireless access. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Hotel Warwick
- Granaway Guest House And Cottages
- Granaway Guest House & Cottages Bermuda/Warwick Parish