“We were not blue at "Blu"”
Review of Blu Bar & Grill

Blu Bar & Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Arlington, Massachusetts
“We were not blue at "Blu"”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family of 12 had a fabulous dinner at Blu Bar & Grill this past weekend. The wait staff was very professional and discreet. The food was delicious. Sushi, tempura, mahi mahi were some of the highlights as was the soufflé for dessert! Views were outstanding!! Please hurry there.

Visited April 2014

North Carolina
“Way too pricey for drinks!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went here with a group of friends (7 in total) after a golf outing. We were just going to have appetizers and drinks - no dinner. When we received our bill, it was $250+ so I looked it over and thought it was wrong. Two people had a glass of wine - $18 EACH. Nothing fancy - just a California Pinot Noir. One person had 2 lemonades - $7.50 EACH and I had a soda - $7.50!!! That is highway robbery. I haven't been to Blu in years and now I remember why I stopped going. Won't be seeing me back here any time soon until the drink prices are within reason, even for Bermuda standards. I felt sorry for our server. We asked her if we could speak to the manager but he refused to come over to our table. Great customer service skills buddy!!!!

6 Thank Diane M
Florida, Massachusetts
“excellent service!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Every year we are having our vacation to Bermuda and we make sure to go to Blu. And in our 4 years of keep coming to Blu last night was absolutely perfect.

The place is heavenly perfect. The food is terrific(thanks to chef),and the service is excellent (Thanks to jilian and uca).

and i can say this is one of the best restaurant in the world!

• Visited April 2014
Bermuda
“Excellent sushi!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was a bit wary of the sushi as some of the special rolls had, what I thought, were strange combinations but they turned out to be absolutely delicious! The seaweed appetizer is also fabulous and large enough to be a main course. The view out over the Great Sound is gorgeous particularly as the sun goes down. I highly recommend Blu!

Konstancin
“Fun place with good food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

A beautiful overlook leads one to come here by day but a happening bar with good food in the restaurant leads one to come here by night.

Good lobster and fish.