“Way too pricey for drinks!!!!”
Review of Blu Bar & Grill

Blu Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
North Carolina
“Way too pricey for drinks!!!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went here with a group of friends (7 in total) after a golf outing. We were just going to have appetizers and drinks - no dinner. When we received our bill, it was $250+ so I looked it over and thought it was wrong. Two people had a glass of wine - $18 EACH. Nothing fancy - just a California Pinot Noir. One person had 2 lemonades - $7.50 EACH and I had a soda - $7.50!!! That is highway robbery. I haven't been to Blu in years and now I remember why I stopped going. Won't be seeing me back here any time soon until the drink prices are within reason, even for Bermuda standards. I felt sorry for our server. We asked her if we could speak to the manager but he refused to come over to our table. Great customer service skills buddy!!!!

4 Thank Diane M

Florida, Massachusetts
“excellent service!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Every year we are having our vacation to Bermuda and we make sure to go to Blu. And in our 4 years of keep coming to Blu last night was absolutely perfect.

The place is heavenly perfect. The food is terrific(thanks to chef),and the service is excellent (Thanks to jilian and uca).

and i can say this is one of the best restaurant in the world!

• Visited April 2014
Bermuda
“Excellent sushi!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I was a bit wary of the sushi as some of the special rolls had, what I thought, were strange combinations but they turned out to be absolutely delicious! The seaweed appetizer is also fabulous and large enough to be a main course. The view out over the Great Sound is gorgeous particularly as the sun goes down. I highly recommend Blu!

Konstancin
“Fun place with good food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

A beautiful overlook leads one to come here by day but a happening bar with good food in the restaurant leads one to come here by night.

Good lobster and fish.

camp hill
“Met Expectations”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went to Blu for the last night of our week trip to Bermuda. Let me first say that Bermuda is someplace that both of us will be back to again. If you like to explore an island....see the sights, and are fit enough to go off the beaten path a bit on beach hikes and excursions, you will have a world class time. Now...on to the restaurant. Try to see the the sunset if you can, the view really is quite nice, form whatever table you sit at. Service was good, we ordered a "slightly dirty vodka martini" with explicit instructions on how to make it....I'm not sure our waitress understood anything other that Dirty Martini, but they were of.....just not what we wanted. We Ordered the Tuna tartare as a started and I would give that a very good rating. I ordered a "cofee rubbed sirloin: that was actually amazing and cooked to perfection. My girlfriend ordered the spiny lobster, which was fine. We had a decent bottle of red, for 100 bucks, a dessert for the grand total of $320. Was it worth it.....for us it was, because it was our last night "blowout" . the menu, is kind of "all over the place" With, sushi....american/ french and Chinese dishes also. Our server staff was nice enough, although it did seem they got nicer once they realized we were there to spend some money. All in all, we enjoyed it and were happy with experience. the rating system goes from Average to Very Good......it was better than average, but very good is a stretch. I would give it a good if we could.

Visited March 2014