“Simply awesome”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Terri R
“Simply awesome”
Reviewed October 2, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Bermuda is beautiful and the view from here was spectacular. Thank you to our kind hosts Marylin and Wendedell for a great stay. Your hospitality and cooking was greatly appreciated and special. ❤️ Felt like home. Very spacious and clean and air conditioned. The beach and town were close. Definitely recommend. And I will be returning for another great stay.

Oct 3, 2018
Good day Terry,

It’s so special of you to take time out from your hectic schedule. It was certainly a pleasure meeting you and have you stay with us. Please tell your friends and family what a beautiful place Bermuda is. Hoping to see you on a return trip.

Cheers
allisonlo...
Toronto, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed September 27, 2018 for a stay in September 2018

My recent visit to Bermuda was impromptu and can't be described as a fun getaway as the circumstances for my visit were very tragic. Marilyn and Wendell made me feel so welcome, comfortable and at home. The view from the top of Lusher Hill is absolutely breathtaking. Their house is clean, spacious and comfortable. My room was air-conditioned, large bathroom with jacuzzi style tub and there was WiFi of course. Marilyn loves to cook and made delicious meals for us.

They were so accommodating, friendly and courteous! She went out of her way to drive us to several events/places. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at their home and will most definitely stay there again. The next time hopefully under better circumstances for a real vacation to enjoy the paradise that Bermuda truly is.

Thank you Marilyn and Wendell for your hospitality and kindness! Hope to see you soon. Marilyn like I said "you are the hostess with the mostest!

Sep 28, 2018
Good day Allison,

It is so very nice of you to take the time out to write a review for us. It surely means a lot. Hopefully you get a chance to visit Bermuda again. We look forward to your return.

Cheers Marilyn and Wendell
green3r
“Great stay, wonderful hosts, best view in Warwick Parish!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

My wife and I visited Bermuda for the first time and found Sunscape B&B. Our stay was a true delight -- the hosts Marilyn and Wendell Eve were very charming and friendly! We thoroughly enjoyed our clean, spacious room and balcony view from atop Lusher Hill -- we could see the ocean to the south and the Dockyard and its anchored cruise ships to the north.

We arrived at Sunscape on a Saturday via taxi from airport arranged by Marilyn, she gave us swizzles (the island's classic rum drink) after we unpacked, and that evening she gave us a ride to The Swizzle restaurant/bar on South Shore, popular with locals and tourists alike. On Sunday morning Marilyn made us a traditional Bermudian Sunday breakfast of salted codfish, potatoes, avocado, banana, egg and sauce -- delicious! The night before our departure, she learned about my love of Indian food and showed off her culinary prowess once again by preparing us an Indian lunch with lamb the next day before we departed for the airport. My wife enjoyed the meal as much as I did, and normally she's not a fan of Indian food!

Sunscape's location on the island is in a good central location in Warwick Parish to many beaches, the Dockyard, and Bermuda's two largest cities, Hamilton and St. George's. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you, Marilyn and Wendell for helping to make our Bermuda vacation a memorable one!!

Jul 18, 2018
Good day Robert & Kathy,

It’s so thoughtful of you to take the time to write us such gracious words. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Kindly share your experience with family and friends so that they can visit our breath taking island.

Cheers and thanks again,
NameAlrea...
Southern California
“Wonderful holiday, charming host family”
Reviewed June 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My wife and I spent a wonderful six days here with Marilyn and Wendell Eve and their family last month. If I could go back tomorrow I would. Our room was big, comfortable and spotless. The Eves were super-friendly and helpful but not intrusive at all. Their house is atop one of the highest hills on the island, and the views are gorgeous -- pastel-colored houses with white roofs and behind them the bright blue Atlantic. Warwick Long Bay beach is a 15 minute walk away (20 minutes to walk back, up the hill.) It is one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever visited and there was hardly anyone on it. We went there almost every day in the late afternoon. The location is central on the island, about half way between St. George's at the east end and the Dockyards to the west. It's convenient for the bus routes if, like us, you don't fancy your chances with rented scooters. 20 minute bus ride into Hamilton, but while Hamilton is worth a visit we didn't find it especially attractive. A $10 taxi ride from the Eves' place gets you to the Gulf Stream or the Swizzle Inn, which are decent for dinner. Not so impressed by Henry VIII. You can spend a fortune staying at a resort in Bermuda if that's the sort of thing you like. But if you're active and self-sufficient, and want to get to know the island a bit, I highly recommend the Eves' place.

Jun 30, 2018
Good day M & J,

Thank you so much for taking the time out to write such an awesome review. We do appreciate it, and look forward to a return visit.
It was a pleasure having you stay with us.

Warm regards,

jbowen38
New York City, New York
“Tranquil and scenic views”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in August 2017

I visited Bermuda with my sister in law and had the pleasure of staying at Sunscape Bermuda rentals. The hospitality was amazing and the view from the house was spectacular. We will definitely visit again!

May 2, 2018
Good evening Ms Jeanine,

It was nice having you both stay with us. I really appreciate you writing a review. Hopefully you can come stay with us on your next Bermuda vacation.

Warm regards,

Marilyn
luislema1...
Avon, Connecticut
“Great stay!”
Reviewed April 27, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The home owners were more than generous and our stay couldn’t have been better. The house was gorgeous andnon top of the island so it had a great view. Highly recommend the stay along with a moped rental.

Apr 28, 2018
Good Day Luis,

Its so very nice of you to take time out from your busy College life to write a review. Please come see us again, wishing you all the best.

Regards,
Marilyn
Siedah J
“Panaromic View/The White House on the Hill”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

I came to Bermuda with my mom. Sunscape is as awesome place to stay, it’s a beautiful view of the sound. Horseshoe Bay and other south shore is but a few minutes away from the premises. It’s the Gulfstream restaurant close by and other eating places. The host Narilyn and Wendell went above and beyond giving us the best hospitality that you could imagine, from having us taste her delicious meals when she cooked at times, which it’s not a part of the rental.

I would definitely visit the beautiful island of Bermuda and my choice would be Sunscape.

SJ

May 2, 2018
Good evening Siedah,
It was a pleasure having you and your mom stay with us. We do appreciate the kind words.
All the best

Marilyn & Wendell
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing