“Best place to stay on the island!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 48 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Amanda M
“Best place to stay on the island!”
Reviewed September 5, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My husband and I would highly recommend this beautiful condo stay to anyone who is thinking of staying here. Marilyn and her husband go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and comfortable throughout your stay. The location is excellent as it is close to the nicest beaches on the entire island. The room has everything you need, and you definitely feel comfortable there.

Your age range 25-34
Sep 10, 2017
Hi Amanda & Mark,

It is so nice of you to write a review, this is much appreciated. Thanks for the touching compliments. Hope that you can visit us again.

Warm regards,

6558753we...
Woodridge, Illinois
“Bermuda on the Hill”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our hosts, M and W made our honeymoon so memorable. Their place and our room were simply awesome. The views from the hill were breath taking. My new wife and I hope to return to see our new friends soon. Thank you Sunscape Bermuda for everything you did for us to make our honeymoon so special!

Sep 10, 2017
Hi Dave & Mel,

It was a real honour to have you come to Bermuda and spend your honey here with us. I wish you both the best in the coming years. You are kind words are much appreciated.

Thanks again ,

Marilyn & W
bkawada
Columbia, Missouri
“great place to stay on Bermuda... only topped by the owners themselves”
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I really enjoyed my stay at Sunscape Bermuda B&B. Marilyn and Wendell Eve have a lovely place on a hilltop in Warwick. While you do have to walk up and down a hill to reach it, there are convenient bus stops leading up to Sunscape from both the South and Middle Roads. The bed is comfortable, the A/C worked great, you have your own bathroom, and all the amenities you could need (i.e. your own tv, refrigerator, microwave) are available to you.

The views from Sunscape are excellent, with panoramic views of the northern side of the island. You also get your own balcony to relax on and enjoy the views yourself.

The location and views are only topped by the owners themselves. Wendell greeted me on arrival and gave me a glass of his personally homemade rum swizzle. During my first morning, both Wendell and Marilyn helped get acclimated to the island by taking me to the post office to get a bus pass, showing bus stops on both the Middle and South roads, and even driving me to Horseshoe Bay right after. They were always available to call me a cab for the evening if I was going out at night to Hamilton. Marilyn even drove me to Hamilton herself on a Friday night just to save me some cab fare. Finally, I forgot some items at Sunscape after checkout, and she even helped mail them out quickly back to me here in California.

Their location is great, and near the best beaches on the south shore of the island. If you don't mind a bit of a walk, you could walk to Horseshoe Bay. You can definitely walk to Warwick Long Bay, and Elbow Beach is not a far bus ride away.

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Sunscape. If/when I get back to Bermuda, I hope to be able to stay there again. Mahalo nui loa Marilyn and Wendell!

Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Solo
DavidB_NY...
New York City, New York
“Highly recommended!”
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the privilege of enjoying Wendell and Marilyn's warm hospitality and comfortable home. I chose to stay close to the South shore given my scuba diving needs (Dive Bermuda at Southampton) and ended up making the right choice. The lodging is situated on a hill top overlooking the South, North and West with spectacular sunsets and sunrises.

Marilyn went out of her way to make sure I was situated and provided all necessary information and guidance. She even cooked me some roti (sp?) and I met the entire family after Cup Match week end!

Will stay with Wendell and Marilyn again - no doubt!

Your age range 35-49
Aug 19, 2017
Hi Dave,

We enjoyed having you stay with us, you were easy to please. We are so glad that you choose Sunscape for your first Bermuda get away and diving exhibition.
All the best

Warm regards,

Dave F
“Clean, great hosts, spectacular views”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The views are spectacular,spectacular; the room was very clean and Marilyn and Wendell are wonderful hosts. Marilyn cooked an awesome Bermuda breakfast on Sunday. She took us to get our bus tickets and gave us a tour. Fresh towels, including beach towels upon request. Understand that “1 bedroom, 1 bath” means one room with bed, daybed/couch, high top table and 4 stools, mini fridge, cabinet/cart, so it is quite cramped. There is a microwave and toaster, but no stove. Marilyn was kind enough to let us cook eggs in her kitchen and Wendell did all the dishes.
We were in Bermuda for the beginning of the America’s Cup. The bus was very convenient to get to Dockyard. To return, we took a taxi from Dockyard. A couple times, we took the public ferry to Hamilton for dinner and then a taxi back to Lusher Hill. We once walked back from Swizzle Inn. Nice walk but a big hill. One morning we walked to Horseshoe Bay and then took the bus to AC Village. A motorbike is another good option that would have given us more freedom. Free parking for motorbikes at AC Village.

Value Location
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Couples
NayaOnFiy...
Bronx, New York
“Staying at Sunscape added to the Bermuda Paradise!”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I went to Bermuda for the first time the weekend of August 10th to August 13th and besides exploring the beautiful island and all it’s beautiful beaches, my favorite part was enjoying the relaxation and views at Sunscape Bermuda B&B. Marilyn & Wendell were the most pleasant couple and owners of a beautiful house at the top of the hill in the Warwick Parish! Jobson Cove’s Bay (the most lovely pink sand beach and nook was only a 15 minute walk from the house). The famous Swizzle Inn restaurant was a 7 minute drive and the nearest markets were 8 minutes away. The owners arranged a car to pick us up and take us to the airport for a flat fee. They also made sure to have drivers accessible to take us around at all times. We were greeted with Rum Swizzle drinks, snacks, and goodies and our room was fully equipped with a kitchen, tv/cable, air-conditioner, and ceiling fan – the room was clean, cozy, and all white! I could go on and on about how wonderful this couple and their home was – just take my word for it … if you want a real Bermudian experience stay at SUNSCAPE BERMUDA B&B … it was the BEST!!! I’m planning to go back and I will definitely stay there again!!!

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Naya,
It was certainly a pleasure hosting both of you. You were so easy going and made us comfortable with you as well. You were the perfect guest, I'm so happy that we were able to be is service to you.
All the best and thanks again for staying with us at Sunscape.

Cheers

A TripAdvisor Member
“The Hostess with the Mostest!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the second review that I have ever written on a place I have stayed and I only write reviews when I am so moved by an experience that I have to share it. We recently had a 3 night stay at Sunscape and I don't think I would ever stay at any other location in Bermuda when we go back.
The location: not the closest place to the airport, but not far by any means. BUT, very close to the best beach in Bermuda, Horseshoe Bay Beach. What's more important? The airport or one of the top ten beaches in the world? Sunscape is at the top of a hill so you have wide open views. Not oceanfront, but you do see the water and the cruise ships in the distance not to mention beautiful sunsets. It was so peaceful and lovely.
The room: Our room was private, very clean, simple and very comfortable. The bed especially provided a great couple of night's sleep. The kitchenette had everything we needed and we even made breakfast there.
The couple: Marilyn and Wendel. These two made our trip and experience on this beautiful island. Our flight arrival was delayed so they thought since we were arriving so late that we may be hungry and they had baked goods waiting for us in the room as well as drinks for our 3 days stay. They were right, we were hungry! I don't want to belabor the point, but suffice it to say that we fell in love with them and their beautiful energy. They went so far above and beyond what anyone should do for a guest staying at their place. We felt so special. We travel a reasonable amount and have yet to have an experience as warm and welcoming as the one we got at Sunscape. We will definitely be back and can't wait to do so!

Jul 27, 2017
Good day C & R,

Thanks for the awesome words, it was a pleasure hosting you both as well. All the best with your plans and hoping that you will be able to come visit Bermuda and stay at Sunscape.

Again thanks and cheers,

Marilyn n W
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing
;