“Staying at Sunscape added to the Bermuda Paradise!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Best View In Bermuda
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NayaOnFiy...
Bronx, New York
“Staying at Sunscape added to the Bermuda Paradise!”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

I went to Bermuda for the first time the weekend of August 10th to August 13th and besides exploring the beautiful island and all it’s beautiful beaches, my favorite part was enjoying the relaxation and views at Sunscape Bermuda B&B. Marilyn & Wendell were the most pleasant couple and owners of a beautiful house at the top of the hill in the Warwick Parish! Jobson Cove’s Bay (the most lovely pink sand beach and nook was only a 15 minute walk from the house). The famous Swizzle Inn restaurant was a 7 minute drive and the nearest markets were 8 minutes away. The owners arranged a car to pick us up and take us to the airport for a flat fee. They also made sure to have drivers accessible to take us around at all times. We were greeted with Rum Swizzle drinks, snacks, and goodies and our room was fully equipped with a kitchen, tv/cable, air-conditioner, and ceiling fan – the room was clean, cozy, and all white! I could go on and on about how wonderful this couple and their home was – just take my word for it … if you want a real Bermudian experience stay at SUNSCAPE BERMUDA B&B … it was the BEST!!! I’m planning to go back and I will definitely stay there again!!!

Aug 18, 2017
Hi Naya,
It was certainly a pleasure hosting both of you. You were so easy going and made us comfortable with you as well. You were the perfect guest, I'm so happy that we were able to be is service to you.
All the best and thanks again for staying with us at Sunscape.

Cheers

Marilyn & Wendell
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Hostess with the Mostest!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the second review that I have ever written on a place I have stayed and I only write reviews when I am so moved by an experience that I have to share it. We recently had a 3 night stay at Sunscape and I don't think I would ever stay at any other location in Bermuda when we go back.
The location: not the closest place to the airport, but not far by any means. BUT, very close to the best beach in Bermuda, Horseshoe Bay Beach. What's more important? The airport or one of the top ten beaches in the world? Sunscape is at the top of a hill so you have wide open views. Not oceanfront, but you do see the water and the cruise ships in the distance not to mention beautiful sunsets. It was so peaceful and lovely.
The room: Our room was private, very clean, simple and very comfortable. The bed especially provided a great couple of night's sleep. The kitchenette had everything we needed and we even made breakfast there.
The couple: Marilyn and Wendel. These two made our trip and experience on this beautiful island. Our flight arrival was delayed so they thought since we were arriving so late that we may be hungry and they had baked goods waiting for us in the room as well as drinks for our 3 days stay. They were right, we were hungry! I don't want to belabor the point, but suffice it to say that we fell in love with them and their beautiful energy. They went so far above and beyond what anyone should do for a guest staying at their place. We felt so special. We travel a reasonable amount and have yet to have an experience as warm and welcoming as the one we got at Sunscape. We will definitely be back and can't wait to do so!

Good day C & R,

Thanks for the awesome words, it was a pleasure hosting you both as well. All the best with your plans and hoping that you will be able to come visit Bermuda and stay at Sunscape.

Again thanks and cheers,

Marilyn n W
mphillip9...
New York City, New York
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The hospitality extend at this place went above and beyond all my expectations. Will definitely be back

Good Day Miss Phillip,

It was a pleasure having you visit Bermuda and stay at Sunscape on your first visit to Bermuda. Hoping that you can bring your family to visit with us.

Thanks
Marilyn
cbformula
Long Island City, New York
“Great place! Even greater owners! You wont be dissappointed!”
Reviewed July 4, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I went to Bermuda for the first time on July 2-4th for a weekend vacation from NYC. Even before the trip the owners were very responsive and helpful in making sure I am taken care of from the airport. Communcation was done via whatsapp which made things SO much easier and personal.

The room was fantastic, bathroom looked brand new, bed was comfy, everything was very clean. It was like living in a cozy apartment with everything you need. Owners even lend me a beach towel!

Location is right between two of the most popular beaches so its great. It helps to have a moped or scooter though to save time. The owners even drove me around to get me acquainted with the area and then dropped me off at the scooter rental place. View from the place is also amazing, you can just about see the ENTRIE island of Bermuda with its nearly 360 degree hill top view.

Lastly the price - good value and no complaints. I highly recommend staying here. Felt like a second home and I will really miss it.

~Matt

Rooms Service
Visit was for: Leisure
Traveling group: Solo
Kelly B
“Great location!”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

A comfortable stay at the top of Luster Hill. We'd stayed at hotels in the past. But, if you're looking to experience Bermuda hospitality for a change in a privately owned property than this is it! One room offered cooking amenities,seating to eat, ample closet space, and a screen door for breezes to enter. Air conditioning was also there. Make sure to bring your binoculars for views of Hamilton Bay and Bermuda Sound from a sprawling lawn. About a 40 minute walk down the hill to Horse Shoe Bay through streets and beach paths. Well worth it to explore!
I would recommend this location to friends!

Hi Mr & Mrs B,
It was so nice having you stay with us. We are glad that you had a great vacation. Hope you can come visit us again.

Cheers,
Marilyn
Cheryl A
Naples, Maine
“Hilltop Heaven”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Understand that this is a hilltop rental studio apartment - this is not a luxury hotel. There is no pool, no restaurant, no fitness center, no spa - if that is what you seek, keep looking. What you have found is an economical solution to staying in Bermuda run by people who will treat you like family. The ability to ride a scooter up and down a hill will come in handy here, as the nearest food is at the bottom of the hill along with the bus stop should you decide to choose that mode of transportation instead. The view of the Great Sound is awesome, best enjoyed from the lawn swing with a camera in your hand. Cruise ships are visible, song birds audible. Cleanliness is obvious, hospitality heartfelt. Bermuda is pricey. Staying here helps you hold the line so you can still come and enjoy an island where tourists are treasured, not just tolerated. Enjoy the south shore beaches.

Your age range 50-64
Hi C & F,

It was so nice to have you stay with us, you were so easy to please. We are glad that you had a great time and was able to celebrate your anniversary with us in Bermuda.
All the best for the coming years, hoping that you can visit again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Marilyn & W
HappyWand...
Buffalo, New York
“Bermudaful hosts, fantastic view”
Reviewed May 19, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

From welcoming rum cocktail to departing printing of boarding passes Marilyn and Wendell Eve were fantastic bnb owners. Way above average! Respectful, helpful, knowledgeable. They arranged airport taxi pickup (who also took us to golf courses as clubs are not allowed on buses) that stopped at grocery for basics to stock small refrig and microwave. Marilyn drove us to post office for stamps and week bus passes and then on to Hamilton for Wednesday Harbor Night. Took ferry to Dockyards and back. When we got lost on our walk up Lusher Hill Marilyn found us and picked us up. If we headed out at the same time Marilyn would take us to the bus stop that took us to beaches, shopping, museums in Hamilton (20 minutes), Dockyard (30 minutes), Blue Pond (45 minutes) St. George's (60 minutes), and Railway Trail. Easy hike to local Island Cuisine. Bus to Woodys near Somerset for fish sandwich, or Southampton Princess where their shuttle will take you up to Jasmine Lounge or down to their Ocean Club on the beach. The walk up Lusher Hill from bus stops is price one pays for the view from your balcony. Well worth it.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing