“We love Bermuda”
Review of Kingston House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hamilton
Kingston House B&B
Ranked #1 of 3 Hamilton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
London Ontario Canada
“We love Bermuda”
Reviewed March 8, 2009

My wife and I stayed at Kigston House and really enjoyed our stay. Harry and Marlie went out of there way to make stay very enjoyable. The reason we picked Kingston House was it's location, we rented a scooter and going out for an evening on a scooter is not so good but from the Kingston House it is a short walk to downtown Hamilton where there are lots of very good restuarants and pubs. The proprieters made sure that we had everything we needed and helped us find our way around.
We really enjoyed our stay and will be going back very soon. We love Bermuda it is a different and very lovely island to visit.

• Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pkurn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Decatur
Reviewed March 5, 2009

I stayed in Bermuda for Thanksgiving as a gift to myself. It is a wife and husband run business. The husband was extremely rude to me one night when I asked him about breakfast. I was a paying customer so this really upset me. The wife is nice. If you go only deal with her.

• Stayed November 2008, traveled solo
12 Thank anw160
Michigan
Reviewed March 2, 2009

The accommodations and breakfasts were marvelous. The knowledge of the hosts made Bermuda come to life as the locals see it. You don't get this in a hotel! The hosts generosity including a ride in the 'green rocket' to visit our son & friend elsewhere on the island made our third trip to Bermuda a 'new' experience. The relaxing 'common areas' that were available to us were much appreciated on our one rainy day in our week. Thanks!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank waynor
Montreal
Reviewed February 26, 2009

Friendly and knowledgeable hosts, great, generous breakfasts; the best treatment we have ever had in a B&B!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Braesyde
North Bay, Canada
Reviewed February 3, 2009

My sister and I were 20 and 22 at the time of our trip. This place is great for young people! It's close to the main strip, it has internet, a pool, great sized rooms... Oh and a free assortment of movies in each room if you're looking to stay in one rainy afternoon.
I fell in love with their dog Digby!
My parents were concerned with having their two young daughters in an unknown place without security and knowledge of the area. Marlie and Harry provided that safety and gave my parents all of the information they wanted prior to booking . They have daughters around our age, so we really bonded with them during our stay.
Bermuda is a beautiful place, but I wouldn't go back unless I could stay at the Kingston House.

• Liked — The Hospitality
  • Disliked — The (short) walk to the main strip
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kimberly H
lorneville, nb, canada
Reviewed October 28, 2008

I concur with other posters - no problems, and better than expected.

Great owners.

The walk to the Hamilton Princess, which anchors the lower left corner of the shopping/restaurant block in Hamilton, is about 250 meters down the road.

So that's how close you are.

Kingston House is an excellent home away from home - we stayed in the Palmetto room upstairs, which is two rooms with a big balcony and good bathroom, and it was quiet and restful.

The plentiful, carb rich breakfast got us going for the day, and in Bermuda, filling up before heading out is imperative fore the health of your wallet.

Great value, great advice, funny conversation, and comfortable, quiet stay.

• Liked — Value, Cleanliness and Location
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
4 Thank avardwilson
Horsted Keynes, West Sussex, UK
Reviewed September 5, 2008

My boyfriend and I have just spend the best time at the Kingston B&B. We have fallen totally in love with Bermuda.

Marlie & Harry are THE perfect hosts and we looked forward to our breakfast every morning as Harry would have us both is stiches, fantastic sense of humour.

Marlie is the perfect hostess too, with a lifetime of knowledge of the island. We both felt so at home immediately. Kingston house has a wonderful, friendly, laid back atmosphere.

The rooms were above our expections, we really can't find any faults, we would both throughly recommend this charming B&B to anyone.

We hired a scooter for 4 days and had a ball, there wasn't a part of the wonderful island that we didn't explore. There is a scooter hire shop a very short walk from Kingston House "Smatts".

We can't wait to return.... Book NOW!!! And enjoy!

• Liked — Harry & Marlie
  • Disliked — The mosquitos! But they only liked me, no one else!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lollypoprosie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Royal Palms Hotel
#3 of 6 in Paget Parish
Cambridge Beaches
Cambridge Beaches
#1 of 3 in Sandys Parish

Been to Kingston House B&B? Share your experiences!