I concur with other posters - no problems, and better than expected.
The walk to the Hamilton Princess, which anchors the lower left corner of the shopping/restaurant block in Hamilton, is about 250 meters down the road.
So that's how close you are.
Kingston House is an excellent home away from home - we stayed in the Palmetto room upstairs, which is two rooms with a big balcony and good bathroom, and it was quiet and restful.
The plentiful, carb rich breakfast got us going for the day, and in Bermuda, filling up before heading out is imperative fore the health of your wallet.
Great value, great advice, funny conversation, and comfortable, quiet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton