The owners, Marlie & Harry are the reason we both fell in love with the Kingston House. They're both so very gracious, helpful and spirited. With drives downtown in Harry's new electric truck, to Marlie's breakfast with the beach reports, they made us feel like one of their family.
The rooms, decor, gardens and pool set an atmosphere that immediately let us relax and fall into a stress-free vacation. Sitting out on the pool deck early in the morning with Marlie's home-roasted coffee, or having a late afternoon drink and swim, was so peaceful and memorable.
Only a scenic 15 minute walk to downtown, we went shopping and took advantage of the great public transit system with ease, and enjoyed everything that makes Bermuda unique. We stayed in the Jacaranda room on the ground floor, and were extremely pleased. The breakfast room, common sitting room and the "refrigerator" were all used each day and the room rate was very competitive. I have to mention the heated towel racks, used daily to dry our bathing suits. A very nice added touch.
Choosing vacation accommodation is always a risky venture, but staying with Harry & Marlie has no downside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton