My wife and I recently traveled to Bermuda for our 10th Anniversary and what a wonderful stay we had at Kingston House. Our stay was in the Bird of Paradise room, and I must say the house and property were well cared for. We loved the room we stayed in because it had a great balcony to enjoy a pre-dinner drink while winding down from a hard day at the beach. The owners of the property are Harry and Marlie, and they always went above and beyond to make sure you had an enjoyable stay. The highlight of the stay was the morning breakfasts along with some great table conversation. Harry always had an interesting story to share, and kept the table engaged. The house was conveniently located to the city of Hamilton with a short 10 minute walk, or brief scooter ride if you wanted. The nicest beaches were located on the south shore which was a 15-20 minute scooter ride. One nice feature of the house was the guest kitchen which had a full size refrigerator to keep snacks/leftovers. The house also had a guest computer and wi-fi throughout the house. We had a fantastic stay at Kingston House and would not hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingston House B&B is conveniently located walking distance to Hamilton and all it's amenities. It has plenty of architectural character and charm as well as the modern conveniences travellers expect in a top hotel. Friendly hosts help you make the most of your time in Bermuda. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Kingston House Hotel Hamilton
- Kingston House Bed And Breakfast
- Kingston House B&B Bermuda/Hamilton