“Personal service from the owner”
Review of Angelo’s Bistro

Angelo’s Bistro
Ranked #8 of 108 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Serving Breakfast,lunch And Dinner Italian ,bermudian And International
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have eaten here twice so far and both occasions were relaxed and enjoyable. The owner himself takes your order and attends to you to ensure everything is ok.
It isn't in an obvious place to find, upstairs in a small mall approached from either Front Street or Reid Street. You have choice of inside or outside dining.
The food is what really recommends this place - we started with Fish Chowder, definitely one of the nicest I have had on the island (and it tends to be offered in most restaurants so to be the best it has to be good) and then I ate pork fillet, pan-seared, with crushed potato, broccoli and carrots - both local and both cooked perfectly with a little crunch.
previously I ate rockfish on a bed of lentils - outstanding.
well worth a visit.

3  Thank Katie906
Angelos_Bistro_BDA, Owner at Angelo’s Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Angelo's is a hidden gem which should be found by everyone. I came here with my family and along with the service, the food was spectacular. The children's sized pizza is perfect for little ones and the menu choices left you wishing you could order everything. I ordered the lobster risotto, which was supreme and my husband ate a trio of fish (wahoo, rockfish and tuna) which were all perfectly cooked and seasoned. I am going to tell everyone about this gem, as you seriously can not get a bad meal here. HIGHLY recommended. It's off the beaten path, but one you need to find.

2  Thank Billie441
Angelos_Bistro_BDA, Manager at Angelo’s Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had the Bermuda Fish Chowder and the Pan Seared Rockfish with Spicy lobster meat ragout and green lentils mirapoix and my wife had the gnocchi. We basically stumbled upon this restaurant while walking around Hamilton looking for souvenirs to take home. The fish chowder was the best I had tasted on the island and the rockfish was perfectly prepared and delicious. It was one of the best meals I ate on the entire trip. The staff was pleasant and the service was good. If you are in Hamilton, Bermuda this restaurant should be on your list. It is not a large place and it is located out of the way in a little court yard away from the main street but worth the trip.

1  Thank Robert T

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed this restaurant experience. Angelo was a superb host.. My lamb dish over a risotto was 5 star! The fish chowder was one of the best we had in our week in Bermuda. The service was brisk and our waiter was a charming fellow. I loved the Italian operatic music played softly in the background. Not too pricey and the portions were unexpectantly generous. Angelo made some extra vegetables for me and did not even charge me. I would definitely go back here when I return to Bermuda. Comfortable, stylish, and delicious.

1  Thank Stuart G

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Angelo's Bistro is my families GO TO restaurant for dinner or lunch in Hamilton. We don't eat out all that often, but when we do meet up in town to go watch a movie, go the the theater or out just for a casual lunch, Angelo's is our place.

Clean and simple decor and ambiance, with an open kitchen, Angelo provides good food and service at a reasonable price.

Thank you very much for your visit and comments,very much appreciated.