“Awesome!!”

UberVida
Ranked #6 of 17 Tours in Hamilton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a way to enjoy the crystal clear blue waters of Bermuda? Then look no further, Ubervida is the vessel for you. This 70 foot catamaran can cater to all of your dreams- from private charters, to company events, sit down dinners, weddings and anniversary,- we do it all!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I have been on several cruises on the Ubervida ,have tyo say I have always had the most AWESOME time . My friends and family absolutely love ..love ..love the Ubervida !!! Denny & Roxi are the BEST host . All of their staff are lively, professional and personable.From special events corporate or leisure ,to birthday parties , weddings , happy hour cruises , or even just a chartered day out you will not be disappointed!!

1  Thank OGBERMY

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Denny and Roxie are two of the nicest people on the island. The cruise was very personal it almost felt like a private cruise. It has of the best snorkeling cruises and an even better happy hour cruise fFriday nights. They even do party cruises at night which are always fun. Not to mention the best non-mariners party. They are a definite must do while on the island I know I be back on board ASAP

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I echo the views of the other reviewers : great day , great food , Dan , Roxi , Jason were all very attentive to our wishes. I went with 2 friends and had a wonderful time snorkeling , eating , enjoying being on the water. It was a bit rough outside the harbor so Dan asked everyone if they wanted to stay in quieter waters or go out in the whitecaps. We elected to stay in the bay area and Dan took us to a beautiful quiet spot between small islands. Highly recommend this trip !!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 17 chartered the Uber Vida for three hours. It was perfection. The boat is so clean, the crew is so professional. The snorkeling location was great we saw so much! My parents and a couple people from the group who did not snorkle stayed on the boat very comfortably. Captain Dannys music playlist was a nice mix of classic rock. He says he has a large library of good music choices. Listening to" Dust in the Wind" on a breezy day when you are surrounded by views of only clear blue sea and blue sky was magical as was the entire adventure.

2  Thank KandJ_13
Reviewed September 30, 2013

WOW,,WOW,,WOW,,, What a Fun time aboard the boat... Two of the nicest people that own the boat. Roxi and Deni.. Oh my God. They served Drinks (Alcohol) Food (amazing local fish, sandwiches, pasta, salad and desert). Tons of it ..... We went to a beautiful coral reef.. snorkeled around. swam in the beautiful water.. Just an Amazing time overall ... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going on their boat.I went with a friend and we had a GREAT TIME.. Thanks