“Felt like a private yacht”
Review of UberVida

UberVida
Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Hamilton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a way to enjoy the crystal clear blue waters of Bermuda? Then look no further, Ubervida is the vessel for you. This 70 foot catamaran can cater to all of your dreams- from private charters, to company events, sit down dinners, weddings and anniversary,- we do it all!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I echo the views of the other reviewers : great day , great food , Dan , Roxi , Jason were all very attentive to our wishes. I went with 2 friends and had a wonderful time snorkeling , eating , enjoying being on the water. It was a bit rough outside the harbor so Dan asked everyone if they wanted to stay in quieter waters or go out in the whitecaps. We elected to stay in the bay area and Dan took us to a beautiful quiet spot between small islands. Highly recommend this trip !!

All reviews
"paradise lakes"
in 4 reviews
"friday evening"
in 2 reviews
"could not have been more helpful"
"america's cup racing"
"front street"
"board"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Our family of 17 chartered the Uber Vida for three hours. It was perfection. The boat is so clean, the crew is so professional. The snorkeling location was great we saw so much! My parents and a couple people from the group who did not snorkle stayed on the boat very comfortably. Captain Dannys music playlist was a nice mix of classic rock. He says he has a large library of good music choices. Listening to" Dust in the Wind" on a breezy day when you are surrounded by views of only clear blue sea and blue sky was magical as was the entire adventure.

2  Thank KandJ_13
Reviewed September 30, 2013

WOW,,WOW,,WOW,,, What a Fun time aboard the boat... Two of the nicest people that own the boat. Roxi and Deni.. Oh my God. They served Drinks (Alcohol) Food (amazing local fish, sandwiches, pasta, salad and desert). Tons of it ..... We went to a beautiful coral reef.. snorkeled around. swam in the beautiful water.. Just an Amazing time overall ... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND going on their boat.I went with a friend and we had a GREAT TIME.. Thanks

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just had the time of my life yesterday while on the Uber Vida for the all day trip. Went to celebrate my friends 31st B-Day and it felt like we had a private charter. The crew was friendly, and understood the concept of customer service. The food was great and so was the tour not to mention the spot they took us to snorkel. I will be back year after year for a good time!

See more reviews
Reviewed August 15, 2013

What an awesome, awesome day! I told them that it was my birthday and they were attentive to my every need. It was my first time snorkeling plus I was alone. I was made to feel very comfortable! The crew were excellent. The food was excellent. The day's outing was for 5 hours. The 6-mile trip to the North Barrier Reef was very pleasant; seeing Bermuda getting smaller and smaller as we left it behind. As I day dreamed, I had the feeling of being on the catamaran all by myself and being catered to but then I came to myself and saw that the other guests were receiving the same excellent treatment as I. I felt very secure in the water as well; snorkeling from reef to reef. I was in my own " Finding Nemo" movie. The whole experience was awesome! I highly recommend this tour. I understand that they have other events too. Thank you Danny and crew. Rochelle