“Amazing trip, loved every minute of it!!!!!”

Rising Son II Catamaran
Book In Advance
More Info
$74.98*
and up
Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling, Paddleboarding and Kayaking
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Hamilton
More attraction details
Owner description: Rising Son II is Bermuda’s most popular award winning Sailing Catamaran. Independently owned and owner operated, our life’s work is dedicated to superior service and customer satisfaction, with fun and class. Our vessel is a custom built 60 Ft Simonis Sailing Catamaran with all the amenities on-board you could ever need for comfort and entertainment on the water. Bermuda-born and Licensed Captain Steve ‘Squid’ Smith and his crew are knowledgeable, entertaining and fully qualified to provide you with the perfect day on the water. We will meet as strangers, but walk away as friends with memories of your time aboard the Rising Son II. We offer regular join-in tours May through November and are available for Private Charter year round. Rising Son II is the perfect vessel for sailing and snorkeling, cocktail cruises, corporate events and getaways, wedding and birthday celebrations and so much more. Your time with us is special, and we are committed to ensuring your every need is met while you are on-board– without distraction. As such, our friends at Island Tour Centre handle all of our tour bookings and payments.
Hamilton, Bermuda
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing trip, loved every minute of it!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Went on a day cruise around Bermuda on this vessel and had a great time from start to finnish. We were superbly well looked after by the very proffesional crew who catered to our every need. This is a rare outfit who manage to ensure that everyone has an awsome time whilst making it clear that safety comes first. Cannot recommend it highly enough

Visited August 2012

Hamilton, Bermuda
“Best of both Worlds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Our family has had the pleasure of being on the Rising Son catamaran in both Tortola BVI and Bermuda. Both locations are amazing and our host Beez Evans is a remarkable captain. He can handle this boat like it is a small craft ! His staff is amazing and funny and very friendly. They are knowledgeable about the areas they frequent and it was terrific. I highly recommend this excursion and boat in either location !!

Visited February 2013
Woodbridge, VA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Best in Bermuda”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I just got back from Bermuda by Cruise. I enjoyed a voyage on RCL's Enchantment of the Seas from Baltimore, MD Port to Bermuda for a few days to celebrate muah and my sis. We both are Masters in our Field. We graduated with our Masters and bon voyaged to celebrate years of blood, sweat, and tears. What better way to celebrate than to head to Bermuda. While onboard we booked this Catamaran and had no idea that we'd enjoy it so much. We headed out in the morning and enjoyed the sun and sailing on the Bermuda seas. These group of guys gave us a wonderful tour of the island, homes owned by the rich and famous and prepared for us Rum Swizzle. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe it was (Pineapple, lime, this, and a little bit of that fruit something or another and rum. Within an hour or so of our tour those of us who wanted to snorkel the caves and paddle board did so. I grabbed a noodle and enjoyed my surroundings. I took some amazing pictures, but am upset that I have to admit that my phone took a dive and so did the pics :( anyhow, I can attest that this was a good time to be had and I would definately do it again.

Visited September 2012