“A Nice Irish Pub/Restaurant on Front Street”

Flanagan's Irish Pub
Ranked #5 of 106 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My wife and I popped in for Lunch on the weekend. They have indoor and outdoor seating on a balcony. If the weather is nice (it was) then go for the balcony and get a great view of Hamilton Harbour and Front Street while you eat.

The food is good with a broad enough range of items that you should find something to your liking. I had a nice chicken curry, tasty! They also have pastas, burgers, fish, and a good selection of pub dishes.

Staff is friendly and attentive. Recommended!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've been here twice and had the best time. The staff are awesome, atmosphere fun and very comfortable, the food is good, the clientele are pleasant, and they make the best chocolate martinis in the world - yummy!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Great veranda looking over Front Street in Hamilton.friendly staff and good service with a good pub menu and beer.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

After a long work day, a business associate and I managed to walk by Flanagan's, even though we were looking for it. So, we did the unlikely, actually asked for directions. Once we made our way up the stairs, we were greeted by a very friendly reception person. It was crowded, we had no reservations, but she found a table for us. Mike, our waiter was very helpful and friendly. My associate had a salad with shrimp on it and really liked it. I went with the chicken curry (pub style). It was good - I ordered medium hot - it seemed mild to me, but I eat raw Serrano peppers. They have Kilkenny's on draft! Don't miss Flanagan's.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The food was good, the wait-staff was very attentive, and the view of Hamilton Harbour was breathtaking. My only complaint (and it's not really a complaint, but more of a comment) is that it's up a dark flight of stairs, and it's really hard to see them when you have come right in from the bright sun.