“Flannagans Irish Pub”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The view of the harbor is worth the visit alone if you sit outside on the porch. The food was very good and the service was great. We enjoyed our lunch as we watched a sailing class out in the harbor.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stopped by for a drink and stayed a lot longer than expected. There is a great little area to sit and look over the harbour but unfortunately it was full so we took a seat at the bar. As with everywhere in Bermuda, the drinks are highly priced but the service and chatter from both the staff and locals was a great time spent. The toilets are out of the restaurant and into a mini mall area out the back We took a look at the menu and watched the food come out and it looked great - unfortunately we had just had a a soggy pizza elsewhere and wished we had waited for this place. We would definitely visit again, in fact one of our group did the next day whilst waiting for the next ferry.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was great, the service was wonderful even when they have a full house! We ate outside where we had a view of the harbor. The atmosphere was relaxing and an overall excellent experience! Will go again on our next trip!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I spent two weeks in Bermuda last year, back in late October working on an event. As I was working anywhere between 14-18 hour days I unfortunately didn't get much time to see the island in all its glory. However, one place I did find myself was Flanagans, right in the heart of Hamilton located on Front Street over looking the harbour.

My friend, who actually owns shares in this bar took me there (no surprise) for food and a few beers after a long day on the grind stone and straight away I felt at home, Irish bars have a habit of doing that, for me anyway. The service was excellent, all the staff friendly and courteous and to top it off, they had sports on the big screen.

Over my two weeks I visited this place a few times and from the few places I did manage to visit during my business trip, I have to say it was favourite.

The only reason I give three and not four stars is because it is so expensive, but then again, tht is Bermuda for you. Everything is imported so what do you expect.

Well worth a visit for the beer, staff and sport alone. :)

1  Thank Sebba C
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Found Flanagan's late on a holiday evening when almost every other restaurant in Hamilton was closed. Was immediately greeted at the entrance and offered a great place to sit outside overlooking the main avenue along the waterfront. Our party consisted of four adults and one infant. They were extremely helpful to address our needs. Food was outstanding! Our service was poor, but that was due to our server since we observed others that were much more prompt. I would definitely go there again if the occasion presented itself because we enjoyed eating, while watching a beautiful sunset from their balcony.

1  Thank BostonRedSoxFan2004