“Best sushi in Bermuda!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Location is trendy for the young but it doesn't give the formal or posh restaurant feel (due to being in the mall) - however this is all forgiven when you taste their sushi.
Dont order from the menu - I have found it best to just ask chef to select for me - and wow - every meal has been a delight. Tasting combinations I would not have dared to taste myself. presentation of his food shows so much pride. I always make the effort to personally thank him after - as I feel he deserves it. Now I am back in the UK and no longer living in Bermuda - I am failing to find any Sushi that comes close. Anyone who likes Sushi - or even just wants to try it - pleas do not leave Bermuda without first tasting his food.
Service is always good. I believe the service manager is Italian or portuguese (sorry if I have this wrong) but he is oh sooo good with customers and makes us all feel special. I couldnt recommend this place enough xx

1  Thank Bazmanpearce

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Always love the sushi here, the Japanese pizza with guacamole is absolutely delicious!! A real treat for your taste buds and this is also vegetarian dish. I'm not vegetarian so will then have one of the rolls, either shrimp tempora or the flaming dragon roll is a favourite and don't forget to ask for special sauc.
Service is great and always have a friendly welcome, going back to try dinner soon.
A definite must for the sushi lover, so many options

Reviewed February 6, 2017

Sammy and his team make amazing specials for you. Mateo is always so charming and ready to oblige. Took the staff for a quick drink just before Christmas eve and was greeted with an array of wonderful appetisers served by Mateo.

Reviewed December 29, 2016

We went here on the recommendation of our B&B hosts and they steered us right! It is in a shopping mall but it is very good and quite authentic Japanese food. (I've studied in Japan so I sort of have some background.) I had the Japanese "pizza" and I loved it. It is a version of Japanese okonomiyaki and I actually liked it better than much of what I had in Japan. It is thin and crispy and all veggie. It is somewhat unorthodox but it is served with a layer of guacamole on top. Yum! I didn't try the sushi but what I saw going by our table looked fresh and delicious.

Reviewed November 30, 2016

The best and most innovative sushi in town. Ask Sammy to look at you and decide what you would like to eat today. You will love everything he makes for you. Evenings are best if you want personal attention.

For a larger group don't bother with the menu - just give the maitre'd an idea of your likes/dislikes and appetite and a feast will appear!