“Beluga bar is a must!!,”
Review of Beluga Sushi Bar

Beluga Sushi Bar
Ranked #18 of 105 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bermuda
“Beluga bar is a must!!,”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I used to be swayed by pearl (other sushi restaurant in Hamilton) but had a suggestion fro the parents and thought I must try sushi somewhere else. I went with the boyfriend and my god have I been converted. Not only by their outstanding sushi and presentation...but by the friendliness and fast approach to everything they do in here. Whether its seeing if we needed a top up, tending to everyone's needs in the bar, making sure we are enjoying the food. It's was fantastic and my boyfriend loved every minute of it also. We felt that we got a lot for our money here, kind of hard to come by when in Bermuda but we were stuffed full of sparkling wine and fantastic sushi. The sushi chef whom can't remember the name of really went out of his way to make us feel welcome, he showed us many dishes that he had made, and even suggested things that weren't on the menu. It was great to see that someone loves their job so much and you can see he is passionate about pleasing people. Couldn't of been happier with the outcome of our night. Thank you beluga bar!!!!! I will be telling everyone about this....

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Lindsey R

Bishop Sutton, United Kingdom
“Some of the best Sushi on the island”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I happened upon this place purely by chance with a friend as we were shopping in the Washington Mall. It wasn't busy, about 11.30 a.m. so we had plenty of attention. As we didn't know what to order (sushi virgins) we asked for recommendations and boy was it good. Without a doubt the best sushi on the island. Great place as well to people watch and be watched as everyone is looking down watching the guys cutting and chopping. A great place to go anytime of day. Stop by and try it. You don't need a reservation.

• Visited May 2013
“You must try this sushi”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Hands down the best sushi I have ever had. Throughout my stay in Bermuda I have not encountered good service. However, this sushi bar was the exception. The chef was so friendly and informative about everything. The complimentary salad and sushi were honestly the best I have ever had. Hidden in the mall, this place is a little gem and I highly recommend it!

• Visited July 2013
Barbados
“Ok sushi!!! Slow service!!!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My friend and I went here for lunch. The variety of sushi is not very extensive. The place is in great location for people watching in Bermuda as it is in an open area in the mall. My friend and I studied the menu for awhile ahead of pondering what to order. The maître de came over and explained a couple of the menu items. We finally ordered. My friend liked eel which she did not see on the menu so made a special request. I got the bento box. This included a salad, Sammy roll and two small pieces of shrimp tempura. Good value for $ in Bda as it was $14.75. I was served my bento box 30 mins ahead of my friend special order of a dragon roll with eel and other roll. We were a bit annoyed as I had finished my food. She had only had here appetizer. We complained and the maître said he would comp a roll when we got the bill the appetizer was comped. Overall a weird experience. Not sure if I would go back sushi was just average. Limited options.

• Visited June 2013
Bermuda
“Best Sushi In Bermuda”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Hands Down the Atmosphere at Beluga is the Best the Sushi chefs All have Great Personalities and are very Talented!.! I Love SammY and his welcoming spirit ! The sushi tastes GREAT! and Presentation is on point!. You Wouldnt regret eating here. Once you try Beluga you wont go anywhere else for Sushi!

• Visited May 2013