“A master”

Dining options: Reservations
Hamilton, Bermuda
“A master”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

By far our favourite dining spot in Bermuda, Beluga never fails to impress. We simply ask Sammy to serve us what he thinks is best. He takes great care to ensure appropriate food and servings for my diabetic husband. He is a true artist - presentations are always stunning. The food is always scrumptious.

• Visited April 2013

Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Wierd location, but excellent food!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The first thing you'll notice about this place is that it's in an open area of a shopping mall. That's nothoing unusual for lunch, but it's also open for supper while the rest of the mall is closed, which makes for an odd atmoshpere. That being said, the sushi was amazing! Probably the best meal I've had in Bermuda in the three years I've been here (certainly the lobster appetizers were one of the best dishes I've had), for prices that are very reasonable by Island standards. I took my wife there for her birthday and it was very appropriate for that.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Quebermuda
NYC
“Good quality sushi”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I were in Bermuda for a cruise vacation from NYC. I'm originally from Japan and really wanted to try sushi while in Bermuda. We had nigiri sushi lunch and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fish and especially how well the rice was cooked. The quality/authenticity of a sushi restaurant is most obvious in its rice preparation - texture, firmness, temperature, etc. The chef included wahoo nigiri which was fresh and delicious. We also like the sushi chef - he has a way of communicating with customers to make sure they are satisfied.

The only disappointment was use of extremely strong wasabi which made me cry several times. I would not expect freshly grated wasabi in Bermuda but they should use wasabi that matches the quality of the sushi.

• Visited August 2012
Hot Springs, Virginia
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I went there for the first time with my family back in November. And all of us (not being very experienced with sushi yet) didn't know what to order, so the man who makes it took us under his wing. He prepared to great sushi, and we were all very pleased. We have been back several times since, and it never disappoints.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Emmarose1
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“Best sushi in Bermuda”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We are so lucky to have Beluga Bar right in the center of Hamilton. It's really the most creative, best sushi on the Island. In fact, it's amongst the best sushi that I have had anywhere. It's also a great place to go with friends for creative martinis, which work very well with sushi!

• Visited May 2012