“Delicious food and Great Staff”

Ten cafe and bistro
Ranked #58 of 119 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2016

I visited with two friends, last Saturday for brunch. it was very busy when we arrived but the manager was still able to seat us after only a short wait. The food took a little longer than expected but was well worth the wait. i had the eggs benedict which was divine. Reasonable prices, friendly staff and great atmosphere would definitely go again.

Reviewed February 16, 2016

I didn't start going to Ten until last year February. I can truthfully say that since then; I haven't gotten a coffee anywhere else! They serve a variety of tasty iced and hot beverages at a good price! The food is excellent as well! I have never had a bad coffee or a bad meal. Not to mention, their customer service is exceptional! I love knowing that I can walk into Ten everyday and be greeted with such kindness. I recommend Ten to anyone who is looking for a tasty coffee, a good meal, and great customer service!

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank Salina M
Reviewed February 15, 2016

After a recent trip to Bermuda I decided to join trip advisor. The entire week we were there it was stormy and windy. We decided to go on a coffee adventure. We chose 3 shops in Hamilton, 1 in the Dock area and 1 in St. George.
Café Ten was our number 2 choice overall. We came in on a weekday the first time and just made the 3 pm cut off for lunch – this seems to be a standard in Bermuda. I had the quinoa and my boyfriend had the steak baguette. Both were really good and quite large. My only complaint was that the tables are very small and the plates hardly fit. Overall it was good. We were here primarily for a coffee. My cappuccino was hot and frothy and my boyfriend prefers plain black coffee. Both were excellent. Café Ten only came second to The Devil’s Isle in the coffee aspect because the Devil’s company employees Full time Barristas who are able to create patterns on the beverages. They also serve biscotti (Like in Europe) with all hot beverages.
We came back on Saturday because I was craving the quinoa again. I was disappointed at first that the menu was different but it didn’t take me long to decide to have the Housemade hash. It was excellent. The restaurant was absolutely full by 11 am when we were about to leave and the staff quickly thanked us and cleaned our table while the manager strategically moved and placed people to accommodate the growing crowd waiting at the door for a seat.

1  Thank Ana T
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

I was visiting Bermuda last week and stopping In to this bistro I have been to several times in the past because of the atmosphere and the fabulous manager! She was personal able, friendly and suggested an item On the menu that was amazing! Thanks Tiffany! I LOVE Ten cafe and Bistro!

1  Thank LeanneM949
Reviewed February 13, 2016

Being going there years.
Staff change and usually friendly but often very inexperienced.
Management -is there any. Today they have a second rate soccer game on full volume with no one watching - 10 am in the morning.
Food usually good but with many inexperienced staff rushing around today, they seemed to forget one thing - servicing the customer + cold and overdone food.
it could be 100% better.