“Great Evening at The Robin Hood”

Robin Hood Pub & Restuarant
Ranked #36 of 102 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Great Evening at The Robin Hood”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Bermuda isn't really known for it's great customer service but what we received from Arthur and the staff at The Robin Hood was better than what we would expect to receive at our local pub back home. We had a warm friendly welcome, speedy and courteous service and food that was by far better than any we'd tasted in several of the other pub/restaurants on Front street (we can actually only vouch for the Jenga curry as that's what we both had, but if the rest is of a similar standard then it's worth another visit). In fact with three days of our holiday left we will be sure to return.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Mike F

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
“Great place for a drink and a bite to eat”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I have family in Bermuda and have visited the Island over 20 times. My Cousin knows to always make time to meet at Robin Hood. It is set back out of town so many of the "tourists" dont know of it which makes it a little easier to get a table. It is a great place to met for a drink and I think their Pizza is some of the best I have had.

• Visited October 2011
Bermuda
“Sports bar”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Just what you would expect from a sportsbar that does food. Food is good but not stellar. Good sporting atmosphere.

Visited March 2012
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Bar hopping”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

This is the place for pizza and beer, it's a great sports bar.

1 Thank cherriken
Berlin, Massachusetts
“Reasonably priced pub experience”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I've wanted to kick back and watch a Premiere League (soccer/football) game at a pub during each of our last 5 visits to Bermuda. On this trip I made sure to schedule some time to check out Robin Hood's while a game was on.
After a short walk from the Fairmont Hamilton, we arrived after lunch time on a Saturday and sat in the outside bar area. There were many local residents wearing their favorite teams jersey and cheering alongside families eating lunch and enjoying the warm November sunshine.
My lunch included a side of fries and gravy to go with my "burger shots" (referred to as sliders back in the States) and a perfectly poured pint of Guiness. My wife had an equally enjoyable chicken sandwich and a pint.
As we walked down the steps to head back to Front St my wife proclaimed Robin Hood's to be "our new favorite casual dining spot in Bermuda". I would have to agree!

• Visited November 2011