“Wish I could rate it higher”
Review of Sea Glass Beach

Sea Glass Beach
Ranked #18 of 66 things to do in Hamilton
Reviewed May 1, 2013

The stairs down to the beach are absolutely beautiful - has seaglass pieces set into the concrete.

However wayyyy to many pieces have been taken recently, I was hoping to see a place covered in sea glass where I had to watch where I was walking. Unfortunately I saw a beach with more sea glass than normal distributed on it, but not what i was hoping.

People - only grab a piece or two, you DO NOT NEED TEN HANDFULS, leave some for the rest of us to see the beauty of the beach

5  Thank katy p
"norwegian dawn"
"coral reef"
"two hours"

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to Sea Glass Beach in Nov 2012. Luckily we were the only ones there. It was very peaceful . Listening to the waves on the glass was so relaxing. The water and glass were beautiful.
We brought back only a few pieces of glass as a souvenir. I had never seen sea glass before and did not know what to expect. I am glad we decided to go. It was worth the trip. The sea glass was unusual and the water was gorgeous.

2  Thank Debbie G
Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's a great place to find sea glass and lots of it. Signs ask you not to take any, but just about everyone does. From Kings Wharf it's a long walk. Taking a us, if you have a daily pass is good because you can take it to the closest stop and then try to figure out to get there.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, I think I figured out where Bermudians recycle all the glass bottles........LOL. Wasn't much to see or do when we were there, but could have been the time of year. Is there glass all over the beach? You bet! Is any of it really old? I doubt it. My sister was happy though. She got some beach glass.

8  Thank Cindy S