“Beautiful Glass”
Review of Sea Glass Beach

Sea Glass Beach
Ranked #15 of 63 things to do in Hamilton
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to Sea Glass Beach in Nov 2012. Luckily we were the only ones there. It was very peaceful . Listening to the waves on the glass was so relaxing. The water and glass were beautiful.
We brought back only a few pieces of glass as a souvenir. I had never seen sea glass before and did not know what to expect. I am glad we decided to go. It was worth the trip. The sea glass was unusual and the water was gorgeous.

2  Thank Debbie G

Reviewed April 22, 2013

It's a great place to find sea glass and lots of it. Signs ask you not to take any, but just about everyone does. From Kings Wharf it's a long walk. Taking a us, if you have a daily pass is good because you can take it to the closest stop and then try to figure out to get there.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Well, I think I figured out where Bermudians recycle all the glass bottles........LOL. Wasn't much to see or do when we were there, but could have been the time of year. Is there glass all over the beach? You bet! Is any of it really old? I doubt it. My sister was happy though. She got some beach glass.

8  Thank CindySCalgary
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

This place is a sea glass collectors paradise! We took the bus and got off at the closest stop.... a short walk behind some houses and we found the "secret stairs" to get down to this spot. It was great! I found all sorts of colors and shapes of beautiful glass.... just be sure to wear shoes!

7  Thank jabonsu
Reviewed January 5, 2013

It's a little hard to find, and the access stairs are steep... the handrails rickety. Wear shoes... duh! Signs warn you to leave the glass for others - apparently people come down and collect buckets-full of the stuff. It gives you a reason to visit what would otherwise be a small, somewhat unpleasant beach. Look for the cool patterns fashioned into the walls and walkways.

7  Thank darkenstormy