“It's places like this that keep other large chains at bay.”
Review of Juice 'N Beans

Juice 'N Beans
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Hamilton
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Experience our tasty and unique menu through our spectacular service. Always going above and beyond your expectations...
Rockland County, NY
“It's places like this that keep other large chains at bay.”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Juice and Beans sells Juice, Coffee in many forms, and baked goods.
The baked goods were probably baked earlier that day, locally, and their drinks are made to order from proper ingredients. The people are seriously nice, and take the time to list the ingredients in everything they make. I kept gravitating there for Lattes, and my son kept hitting me up for Brownies.. On the last day, I took a bite of the brownie...I understood why I was there...

Visited June 2012
2 Thank dsnarl

Bermuda
“right on front street”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

this is what coffee shops should be like, always friendly and this one is family owned and run.

3 Thank sonnysullivan
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“Tea, cold drinks, ice cream and cakes”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I don't go to this place very often, but I like it because (a) it's usually open late and (B) has decent ice cream for a reasonable price. A good place to sit and cool down for half an hour.

• Visited September 2011