“Beautiful private beach...well protected from unstable weather...a few locals visit here”

Admiralty House Park
Ranked #4 of 65 things to do in Hamilton
Reviewed August 18, 2011

This turned out to be one of our favorite spots on the island for snorkeling and spending quality time with my family. Very private and relaxing. Total get-away from rat race. But let me say that the entrance into the park is not well manicured but the cove area is just stunning. I recommend taking a picnic. This area also seemed to be unaffected by unstable weather.

There were a few locals there. My 8 year old daughter went one evening and some young families from an accounting firm were having dinner. One day, we met 3 awesome medical students from England. There are some cliffs there where some locals and tourist would jump from.

I will have to say I was a little concerned because it "seemed" a little "shady" but I never saw any behavior that was inappropriate. A couple of policeman did wander through one day. I did read a blog about a rise in the crime rate but I never saw or heard of anything alarming and we were there for 10 days.

Overall, I think this is a safe place but you clearly did not feel as safe as you would at a resort. We just loved it.

2  Thank Pamala H
"pitts bay"
"protected cove"
"zip line"
in 2 reviews
"a bit off the beaten path"
"picnic area"