“Great Food and Friendly Staff!!!”
Review of Cafe 4

Cafe 4
Ranked #51 of 108 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I am usually go there at least five days a week. The food is really good, and their are daily specials which are great value for money. The staff are friendly and go out of the way to insure that you have a great experience at their restaurant! Thanks Cafe 4 management and staff for continued great service !!!!! S. Layne

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Check out Cafe 4 when in town. Alex and Caterina and the crew will look after you royally. The service is great and the food and coffee is great too.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I'm usually in here everyday for lunch since my office is so close. Right now, I'm hooked on their Chai Lattes but the salads are probably the best deal in town. I enjoy coming here...the staff are wonderful and always seem happy to see me (Thanks for that, Cafe 4...always a pleasure.)

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Every morning I drop by Cafe 4, the chef's have my breakfast ready, the barrister has my coffee ready and always with a smile and a positive attitude. As far as I am concerned the best way to start your day in Bermuda - lunches are pretty impressive as well - try the salad bar you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is my #1 spot for morning coffee. Amazing staff, they are so friendly and personable. Really starts my morning off right. The specialty coffees are great, my favorite one at the moment is the Cafe Bon Bon. When i have consultants down this is the place i take them for coffee and lunch. They love it as well. The sushi is really good, "yo mamma roll" is my favourite.