“EXCELLENT”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We went to Bouchee twice this Bermuda trip. Delighted both times, especially at lunch.
The quiche was delicious, almost melted in my mouth. A nice salad on the side, it was the perfect amount of food--loved every bite. A first stop next year !

2  Thank Gary L
There are newer reviews for Bouchee

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were unable to successfully get a decent breakfast at our hotel and heard of this place from another couple in our hotel. Although we had to take and trolley and a ferry to get there, it was a good place to have breakfast. Prices were better and so was the food!

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We arrived on a Monday night about 8pm. Not really a great restaurant night but it was close to our hotel and convenient and we wanted to walk.
We split a spinach salad which was great G didn't like the stems on the leaves! They don't bother me. I had the pork chop with Lyonnaise potatoes was perfect and the vegetables it came with her also cooked perfectly. G had the Moules with Fritz and thus began the problem. The problem was the empty restaurant syndrome. Where do you get the worst service .......an empty restaurant. By then we were the only people left in the restaurant and the waitress immediately disappeared upon serving the meal. The Moules were cold and I had to run back to the kitchen to find someone to do something about it. Restauranteurs listen up, when you're restaurants not full, service should not disappear. So, the food was good but don't go there when nobody else is in there!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Bouchee's is a great place to eat breakfast. Get the waffle like I do. Also for dinner they have a good Bermuda Fish Chowder and salads. Their burgers are pretty good too. For dinner I suggest that you make a reservation.

1  Thank Frenzy43
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was rather disappointed in Bouchee. A friend of ours recommended the restaurant, so we were happy to try it out. Upon arriving at 9:00, we were immediately told that the restaurant would be closing at 10...way to make you feel welcome. The food was average, the service was not good, and honestly, we were disappointed. We will not be coming back, and I would recommend avoiding this place. It was a very quiet restaurant, and we listened to some self absorbed attorney from Boston talk about how amazing she was the whole time. I hear enough of that in Boston, and at least the food is better.

1  Thank Jeff S