“Not Family Friendly”

Tribe Road Kitchen
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Decent location although the service is bad with lengthy wait for food. Also intolerant of children. If you're looking for a family friendly place this is not it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Delicious, fresh, creative salads. I had the tribe salad twice during my four day stay in Bermuda. This place draws a crowd for lunch, so be prepared for a short wait. The salads and sandwiches are pre-made, so the line does move quickly.

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I was in a taxi on the way to airport, and wanted a quick stop somewhere to get something to-go. Tribe Road Kitchen was perfect. I ran in, the woman behind the counter listed what they had left, made a recommendation, and packed it all up in no time at all. I was in and out in five minutes. The chicken caesar wrap was delicious, as was the red velvet brownie.
I love that this is a not a typical fast-food joint, and not an in-your-face tourist place. It was a small, locally run place that wanted to serve great food.

1  Thank Kristin R
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have eaten here a few times and the food is always good and the staff always friendly. The 'Fakin Bacon' vegan sandwich is delicious! Lovely little garden to sit in, sun or shade, up to you. Nice to pop in when shopping in town.

1  Thank Supermom23
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I live in Bermuda and have visited a few different restaurants and while the food was really good the process and experience getting it onto your table - NOT WORTH IT!!

I have been to Tribe road 3 times and everytime, because the food is good, I hope the service will improve - it never has.

We stood in a queue for 30 mins and then when we finally placed our order my friend and i waited for 1.5 hours for our food and the only reason we didnt walk out is because you have to pay upfront. They lost our order and only after we repeatedly asked them if our food was coming did they realise that we were still waiting!!!!
Then when the food eventually did arrive - it was cold!!

Also, the bin where all the leftover food was being discarded was right next to the counter where you order and pay for your meal -??!!

There are other places in Bermuda that serve good food so my advice - do yourself a favour and skip this restaurant!

3  Thank Nellyo2013