“Perfect lunch spot”

Lemon Tree Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Hamilton in Bermuda’s most unique park setting, the Lemon Tree Café boasts an impressive menu of café classics and hot daily specials inspired by dishes from around the world.Don't feel like eating, come and relax in our tranquil outdoor space at the Tiki Bar where we serve ice cold beers, drinks and wines from around the world!Winner of Best of Bermuda Best Take-Out Deli 2010 & 2011 and Happiest Happy Hour 2008 & 2010!
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This little cafe is close to the ferry drop off and is perfect for a quick lunch at a reasonable price. They have made to order salads, sandwiches and wraps which you can eat in the cafe's quaint outdoor seating area. Also, it is conveniently located near shopping and a taxi stand.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Four of us ate lunch at Lemon Tree Café last week, and no one left hungry! Even though the sandwich I wanted had been sold out, the guys offered to prepare one for me using a different bread--an offer I gladly took! I would definitely return here if I am ever back in Hamilton.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The Cibatta sandwiches were made with fresh and appealing ingredients and were very filling and tasty. The outdoor seating area overlooking the park was serene, shaded and very laid back. I had a lovely lunch there after some tours and shopping. One recommendation I would make is that they outline more of the ingredients of their sandwiches on their menu board. For example, I wasn’t aware that the Chicken Cibatta contained bacon and I don’t eat bacon. Had I known this was part of the sandwich, I would have been sure to place an order asking that it not be added. The service was efficient and friendly. I would return.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Great location, friendly staff, great prices, and great food. Stopped there on a cruise...can't wait to return. The owner is awesome!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Little lemon tree is a favourite for well made sandwiches ,cooked home style food and patisserie and coffee served in the park