“Casual Elegance - Eat Well & Be Merry”
Review of Victoria Grill

Victoria Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Victoria Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 107 Restaurants in Hamilton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Victoria Grill & Rumba°R is an upscale restaurant and cocktail bar, located at centre of Hamilton, at 29 Victoria Street. Our menu is currently focused on a Coastal Southern comfort-food theme utilizing local and international seafood, top quality meats and local produce when available. Our Wine Spectator Award winning wine list is priced at only $20 above retail, and we are the only upscale restaurant offering a Bring Your Own Wine (BYOW) program for both lunch and dinner for only $20 corkage. So whether you bring it, or we provide it, it only costs $20 to enjoy some of the world's best wines in our beautiful setting.Known for the best mojito's and gaucamole on the island, our Rumba°r lounge is the epitome of the South Beach scene, with an onyx stone bar and cocktail tables setting a delightful scene indoors. With our covered outdoor lounge with retractable roof that can be quickly deployed to cover the courtyard to guard against inclement weather, Rumba°r is a perfect and reliable indoor and outdoor destination for small and large gatherings from 2 to 200. Reserve the total privacy of the V.I.P. Room which, with a flick of a switch, is converted from see through glass to opaque seclusion for that privately staffed business lunch or dinner for up to 12.We look forward to greeting you the next time you are dining in beautiful Hamilton, Bermuda.
Reviewed March 27, 2013

They changed the menu about a month ago, so if you are an Islander who hasn't been there for a while, or new or visiting I highly recommend it - especially if your seeking quality food in a relaxing and friendly environment.

Kevin, the Manager is SUPER hospitable, he helps make the dining experience a wonderful blend of casual elegance.

Enjoy.

3  Thank CityGuyinOpenWater
Kevin R, General Manager at Victoria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Hi CityGuyinOpenWater,

Thank you for your review. I am so happy that you have enjoyed your experiences with us. Please let me know the next time you visit us, so that I can introduce my hospitable self!! Thank you again for the positive feed back...I really appreciate it.

Cheers,

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've been popping in everyday before work whist working here for 3 weeks. Excellent coffee,service and miniature pain au raisin!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is one of the friendliest coffee shops in town. Glynis and Jennie know ALL the customers by their first names - they are a real asset. The coffee and take-out choices are great too. Well done!!

1  Thank ChequeMate535
Kevin R, General Manager at Victoria Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Thank you CheckMate535 for your review of our Java Jive coffee shop. Glynnis and Jennifer are definitely the pulse of our business, and they are definitely a real asset. Their almost perfect memories for names is astonishing, even to me! We look forward to seeing you again for your daily caffine fix!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just thinking about Victtoria Grill is making my mouth water! I just recently went with a group of friends and I would have to say it was the best meal I've had in a long time.

I highly recommend:
-seared shrimp with bourbon butter ( we were scraping the pan with bread for the delectable sauce)
-guacamole (made table side-and a good amount)
-Sweet potatoe fries
-Hand cut fries
- spinach salad
-BBQ platter
-Also the Meiomi wine was really really good.

I left the restaurant so damn full but definitely satisfied. The next time I come to Bermuda, without a doubt I will be going to Victoria Grill.
The decor is really nice, and the staff are great. Don't forget to go downstairs to the bar area and order yourself a drink.

I am very happy to hear that you had a memorable expereince with us Cassandra C. Your menu choices were some of our crowd favorites....especially the wine!! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you for your review!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to Victoria Grill with a large group, then just a duo a few days later and both times the food was delicious and service was great! Guacamole is the best I have ever tasted, price well worth it especially as they make it table side and you even determine how hot or mild you would like it. I can't get enough of the Bourbon Shrimp, it had to be ordered both times. I love how the menu has a section labeled into a few bites, close to a meal etc. it allows you to over do it with the apps and still be able to order a smaller portion main. Will be back for more soon!