All reviewssmall kitchenyogurtfront streetnice staywould stay here againbusiness tripguest houserestaurants and shopsfirst trip to bermudamicrowavedaisypropertynealislandconnectivityaccommodations
Reviewed January 11, 2011

Stayed here recently for 2 weeks, when I arrived, security was about as approachable as a lion with toothache, went to reception in the morning the owner is about as welcoming as a dentist... no personality, as for help and you get 1 word answers and feel like your interrupting him and you feel like your being a problem!

This place caters for business users! people who travel from all over the world and the internet here is total crap... its like being in 1990 - PEOPLE IN BUSINESS NEED COMMUNICATION VIA THE INTERNET!!!! I may as well slept on the street.... I would never want to stay here again it made me feel depressed and I felt like an intruder!

The only PLUS is the cleaning staff and maids, these were absolutely lovely, happy, full of personality as so efficient!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank solo223445
Reviewed October 23, 2010

This place has nice big rooms, a pool with a view of the harbour, use of gas barbecues, and is in the centre of Bermuda, close to the bars and not unreasonably far from the beaches. It's not a fancy place. Prices in Bermuda are much higher than the U.S. so don't expect what you'd get for $200/night in the States-- expect more what you would get for $100/ night. Breakfast is yoghurt and a muffin in the lobby (if they haven't been already taken by others), rooms are comfortable but not renovated in a while. And, like everywhere in Bermuda, there are ants. You really can't escape them, even in fancy hotels.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank quebermy
Reviewed July 27, 2010

Returned again this year for a 2 week stay. Rooms have been upgraded and
everything was great. Owner on site every day. Walk to town, little kitchens in every room, Pool all to ourselves all day! Will be back next year!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bermudabill
Reviewed April 20, 2010

I stayed at Rosemont with my children and their children at the end of March to celebtate the 75th birthday of my husband. It was extremely comfortable and the owner and staff went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed ourselves. We were in a third floor suite which was very spacious and our family were in the newly rennovated pool rooms. We were the first to guests to occupy them after they were spruced up. They were very clean, comfortable and the beds were very nice. My family all enjoyed themselves. The location was perfect and we could walk downtown Hamilton in just 10 minutes. I would recommend Rosemont to other family groups who want a smaller hotel near Hamilton. Very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2009

I have been going to Bermuda for over 40 years! First trip was spring break 1963. We happened on the Rosemont about 20 years ago and have stayed many times since then. We are due to return 7/09. The rooms are not fancy, but clean. The pool is great.
The owners and staff are great. It's a businessman's hotel so the pool is like our own.
Downtown Hamilton is a short walk. The golf is great and we rent a scooter to get around. Best value in Bermuda. We prefer the pool side rooms which are older, but we can fall into the pool from our patio. They also have newer one bedroom units and all rooms have kitchens.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple